What is Serrapeptase?
What is Serrapeptase and where does it come from?
Serrapeptase is the natural, anti-inflammatory pain relieving enzyme, originally found in the silkworm. Serrapeptase information, benefits and testimonials can all be found here. Now it may be possible to improve your health, thanks to the amazing silkworm and this remarkable pain relieving product.
Serrapeptase, also known as SerraEnzyme and Serratiopeptidase, is a bioactive enzyme that can be taken in capsule or tablet form. It is available in several differing product types, including Serra Enzyme, Blockbuster AllClear, Serranol, Serraplus (Serra Plus) and Serrapet (Serra Pet). The enzyme occurs by nature in the silkworm. Hans Nieper, a German doctor and scientist, discovered this natural enzyme over 30 years ago. Much of his research with Serrapeptase was with clogged arteries. Since it's discovery, scientists and technicians have investigated the numerous benefits it can offer people suffering from various ailments. Now days it is obtained from plants and harvested in vats under clinical supervision.
If parts of the body are harmed, fluids can develop around the injury. Serrapeptase dilutes and dissolves such fluids, making it quicker and easier to disperse them. Also, it can help to prevent the discharge of animes, which often lead to pain. Serratiopeptidase also has the ability to consume dead or damaged tissue, but without harming any healthy tissue. Clinics in Japan often use Serrapeptase and there are many testimonials to the effectiveness of the enzyme and it's healing properties.
Tissue that is dead or inflamed are two of the key causes of many body ailments. Serrapeptase dissolves and digests health conditions such as dead tissue, blood clots, cysts, arterial plaque and all inflamed tissue, which is then dispersed. The breakdown of fibrinous tissue is induced, reducing the viscosity of leaked fluids, which are known as exudates. After these substances have been broken down by Serrapeptase into safe Amino Acids, the body then treats them the same as other normal waste items. The inflamed tissue is literally consumed by the enzyme. Studies have also revealed that this natural enzyme has excellent anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties.
To go directly to our shop, please click here: Buy Serrapeptase >>>
- Prostaglandins: any group of compounds that have differing hormone-like effects, including uterine contraction promotion.
- Fibrinolytic: the enzymatic breakdown of the fibrin in blood clots.
- Antiedemic: something that prevents or alleviates edema. Edema is a condition that causes an excess of watery fluid that collects in the body cavities and tissues. This results in swelling of the tissues.
- Fibrocystic: characterized by fibrous tissue development and cystic spaces, typically in the pancreas or the breast.
- Proteolytic: The breakdown of proteins or peptides into amino acids by the action of enzymes.