10 Reasons Why You Need Serrapeptase
Serrapeptase, which is also known as serraenzyme, is an enzyme that is produced in the intestines of silkworms. It is the same enzyme that assists the silkworm to break through its cocoon when it is ready to enter the world. It has been in use around the world for more than three decades to assist in the reduction of inflammation, mucus secretion and pain. It is now made synthetically in clinically controlled laboratories, so no harm is done to this delicate creature.
The Benefits of Serrapeptase
Over forty clinical studies have been conducted with regards to the benefits of this enzyme, and the consensus is that it helps to digest inflammation, arterial plaque, cysts, non-living tissue and blood clots. Due to its ability to dissolve possible blood clots, it causes for the reduction in the appearance of varicose veins.
The anti-inflammatory effect of the Serra Enzyme has proved especially useful for the treatment of oedema caused by trauma. The level of its properties is compared to that of non-steroid anti-inflammatories, ibuprofen and salicylates and is proven to heal inflammatory illnesses related to the throat, ears and nose.
Its capacity to reduce pain makes Serrapeptase a force of nature. It effectively blocks the secretion of pain-causing amines from those tissues that have been inflamed. Many physicians in Asia and Europe prefer to prescribe this Serraenzyme to their patients rather than NSAID’s.
The ability it possesses to fight inflammation makes it a great alternative to those who suffer from chronic sinusitis. It effectively thickens the mucus membrane of the nasal cavity to decrease the secretion of mucus.
As mentioned, Serrapeptase is able to digest non-living tissue, which in turn increases our cardiovascular health. A German physician, Hans Nieper, has used Serrapeptase to treat patients who presented with arterial blockage. After tests revealed an improvement in blood circulating through the patients’ carotid arteries, it was widely accepted that the treatment should be implemented when it is too risky to attempt normal surgery.
Ten Reasons why SerraEnzyme is the New Miracle Treatment
Various studies have been conducted in Asia and Europe, and all the physicians are at one: this natural product is the new miracle treatment, and here are the 10 reasons why you need Serrapeptase:
1. It effectively combats any kind of pain.
2. Assists with the relief of symptoms associated with Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis.
3. Eases migraines resulting from inflammation.
4. Assists with the treatment of lung diseases including Bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis and emphysema.
5. Assists with the treatment of eye-related diseases resulting from blocked veins or inflammation.
6. Clears sinus-related problems and serious ear infections.
7. Assists with the healing process of sporting injuries, post-operative swelling and non-healing leg ulcers.
8. Assists with the elimination of inflammation causing illnesses and diseases such as Fibromyalgia, Cystitis and Inflammatory Bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease.
9. Helps in the prevention of fibrocystic breast disease and breast engorgement.
10. Reduces the presence of cardiovascular disease and the appearance of varicose veins.
The Powerful Serra Enzyme at Work
The anti-inflammatory properties of this miracle enzyme Serrapeptase, effectively protect our bodies from being attacked by faulty cells and harmful organisms. When the body experiences problems with its immune system, it loses the ability to distinguish between potential dangerous elements and harmless elements. This inability leads to the start of several diseases related to the immune system (or autoimmune diseases) including some types of cancer, uveitis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis and multiple sclerosis.
Most of the illnesses and diseases mentioned are treated by means of prescribed steroids or NSAID’s (non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs). Both these types of medications only provide symptomatic reprieve from pain, inflammation and possible swelling. This relief is often also only temporary. Apart from sometimes causing severe side effects, it also suppresses the body’s immune system.
The only sensible solution remains Serrapeptase. It is simply the most prevalent anti-inflammatory enzyme and bears no effect on any other medication you may currently be taking. And who knows, it could also mean that conventional medicines may become pointless and obsolete?Buy Serrapeptase Today >>>